Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- Around 2 years of experience in the AR / O2C processes
- Fluent oral and written skills in English language
- Other language will be an asset (French, German, Spanish, etc.)
- Client-focus attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of the client’s O2C / Accounts Receivable portfolio and ensuring the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service
- Applying fundamental O2C / Accounts Receivable techniques and adjusting strategies to the requirement of the portfolio
- Negotiating and implementing payment solutions with clients
- Developing strategies and solutions for problematic customers
- Acting as a key contact point for Capgemini client to resolve queries or issues and handling trouble shooting activities
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.