On analyst position you will start with business analysis of use cases and supported by team develop in scripting and workflow development areas. Behind that you will learn about deployment and configuration of Orchestration infrastructure.
Currently we are looking for talented person with strong analytical skills to join our Automation and Orchestration team.
- Ability to use a wide variety of tools
- Good understanding of broad range of IT technologies (hardware, scripting, code management, ITSM tools)
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in administration of one of following areas: virtualization, network, OS, databases, middleware, application, desktop systems
- Knowledge of ITIL v3, with practical use of change, capacity, incident and event management processes.
- Analytycal skills driving good documentation and business analysis
- Adaptability; able to adapt to changing business requirements
- Self-motivated individual, able to work independently yet in coordination with a team
Following skills would be advantage:
- Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies
- Working knowledge of software versioning systems (Subversion, GIT)
- Understanding of webservices from consumer perspective (REST API, SOAP, WSDL, SOA architecture)
- Experience with configuration and administration of following systems (HP Operation Orchestration, HP Cloud Service Manager, ServiceNow)
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children\'s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees\' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.