Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
AWS Cloud Platform Support Specialist
9 dni temu
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new Cloud based environment for a global leader within their domain. You will be responsible for the infrastructure build, automation and deployment to deliver a production ready environment that can scale to meet on-going growth. Key to this role is experience of AWS environment.
- Develop standard application stacks to address common use cases
- Build on the prototype application stacks to deliver a production ready environment that can be scaled to meet future requirements
- Design and implement automation solution for deployment, upgrade and operation of application stacks that can be reused across multiple projects
- Design and implement monitoring solution for application stacks that can be reused across multiple projects
- Work with Security Architecture and Network Architecture functions to ensure application stacks are hardened against malicious attacks
- Work with Dev Manager and Operations Teams to develop of Standard Operational Procedures that can be rolled out across the business and to third parties who need to work in our cloud based environments
- Work with the Application Development teams and the Digital Technology business to deliver solutions that meet their emerging requirements
- Work with the Digital Solutions Architect to design and implement automation, monitoring and management functions for AWS based applications
- Integrate AWS metrics and alerts with existing Enterprise monitoring and management solutions
- Work with application teams to analyse performance requirements and determine correct size of AWS environment for a give use case
- Undertake mentoring and knowledge transfer to develop the Platform Engineering function within the company
- Ensure that the organisation is driving value from central management of cloud solutions
- Strong AWS Platform Engineering skills in particular EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM and VPC/network configuration
- Good communicator able to work with application teams to understand their requirements and explain how these will be met in AWS
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, lean and deadline driven organisation.
- Able to work under pressure and to ask for support when required
- Ability to quickly undertake evaluation of competing products in order to determine which best meets the companies requirements
- Able to automate complex operational and technical processes using industry standard tools
- In-depth knowledge of cloud environments and typical technology stacks employed in them
- In-depth understanding of Cloud security issues and solutions
- Background in Platform/OS engineering, both Linux and Windows experience is required.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji za pomocą przycisku
pod ogłoszeniem: "APLIKUJ TERAZ".
Nigel Frank International
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.