- Create multi-source and multidimensional methods of data analysis and reporting
- Participate in different BI solution implementation stages, including requirements gathering, data modelling, ETL/reports/dashboards development as well as documentation
- Work with business customers to provide requirements analysis, define scope for new reports’ requirements and perform changes to existing functionality
- Support existing BI solutions
- Work along with Senior/Lead/Principal BI Consultants on bigger solutions or single-handedly on smaller projects
- Share best practices as a Subject Matter Expert
- Work in an English-speaking environment
You will be working in the Business Intelligence (BI) Consulting Team in Krakow and Katowice. We are a team of experienced BI experts who are passionate about integrating, analyzing and visualizing data to provide valuable insights to the customers.
So far, we delivered number of solutions based on various technologies such as: QlikView/Qlik Sense, Microsoft BI (SSRS, SSIS), Power BI, SAP Business Objects and Service Now – Performance Analytics.
- Data oriented mindset with BI hands-on experience
- Desire to work on new, innovative and cutting-edge technologies
- Desire to develop in area of Business Intelligence/Reporting/Analytics
- Understand Business Intelligence key concepts
- Ability to work single-handedly and manage competing priorities
- Ability to turn business view/needs into technical solution
- Must be detail-oriented data analysis expert
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- General 2+ years’ work experience
- At least 1+ year experience on a similar Business intelligence related position
- Very good Microsoft Power BI knowledge and experience
- Experience in different development stages: data integration/ETL, data modelling and building reports/dashboards
- SQL knowledge and understanding basic database concept
- Ability to recognize and interpret business requirements
- Strong English communication skills, candidate must be capable to work in an English-speaking environment
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children\'s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees\' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.