Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in GCP services, Azure services.
- Basic understanding of HTTP and how back-ends work.
- Determination to continuously improve and broaden own development skill set. Ability to effectively, autonomously research and implement solutions.
- Understands architecture of a typical web application.
- Ability to maintain a good client relationship. Problem solving approach, attention to details, proactive attitude.
- Upper-Intermediate English and SCRUM methodology awareness.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Python, JS frameworks, experience.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
What duties will help you grow?
- Building conversational bots (chat/voice/action bots) .
- Implementation of “action handlers” and create functional user interfaces.
- Use Google Dialogflow, Microsoft Bot Framework, Luis.
- Create & integrate with RESTful web APIs.Build Node.Js . Application for bot orchestration.
- Participate in design and planning meetings. Identify and communicate risks & technical implementation requirements.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8cDo you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.