We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 50 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
- Leading, guiding and developing a team of Business Engineering
- Analyzing, designing and implementing solutions
- Cooperating with the team of specialists to create a highly automated service delivery processes
- Building up strong relations with project stakeholders
- Fluent English
- Experience in modeling, optimizing business processes and leading a team
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Strong analytical, problem solving and people management skills
Would be an asset:
- Knowledge or experience working with IT Service Management Systems
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst (working with tools such as BPMN 2.0 and Enterprise Architect)
- Reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: Direct and informal communication even at the management level
- A socially responsible employer: not only continuously commercially successful but also who provides a sense of purpose: Hemmersbach Rhino Force is our environmental protection organization and Hemmersbach Kids' Family - project we help children across the globe who live in poor conditions
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included
- A package of co-funded benefits: multisport card, private health care as well as life insurance for you, your partner and family members
- Other conveniences like: free coffee, tea, co-funded lunches delivered to the office
Hemmersbach Central Support Spółka z o.o. Sp. k.
We are one of the leading providers of the IT services in the world. Numbers do not lie – we already have more than 50 subsidiares all around the world and operate in over 190 through our network of subcontractors. We employ over 4000 people around the world, which makes our work setting a truly international one.
In Poland, you can find our offices in Bielany Wrocławskie, Wrocław, Katowice, Kraków and Warsaw. Our shared services offices support colleagues and sub-contractors in such areas as HR, finance, administration, project management, customer support, hardware maintenance, supply chain, logistics and plenty more. We are also specialists in servicing IT hardware for the top players in the industry.
- StepPre-selection of candidates
- StepPhone interview
- StepFace to face / Skype interview
- StepDecision and offer
PMO Administrator, Bielany Wrocławskie
I fully recommend applying to Hemmersbach because it is a company in which you are able to gather your first valuable and important IT experience. This is a really good option for people who have just started their IT career.
The best thing about the company is the possibility for young people to develop and fundamentally widen their skillset. This is especially important in the IT field. I also like the atmosphere and companionship from my colleagues, which I've had since the very first day of my work in Hemmersbach.
HR Analyst, Katowice
Friendly atmosphere, supportive colleagues and leaders. Knowledge sharing environment, the place you can always ask for support/advice.
Well prepared onboarding process with Buddy assignment. Benefits (private healthcare, insurance, and multisport card) available from the first (trial) employment contract.