Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 10 years of work experience including at least 5 years of business/people leadership.
- At least 3 years of experience in Cybersecurity area
- Proven management background with experience in the leadership of highly skilled consulting teams of diverse skills, combined with proven technical capabilities.
- Ability to take responsibility and independently deliver results on both departmental and business projects.
- Strong facilitation, coaching and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in project consulting and delivery and client facing presentations.
- Excellent personal organization and ability to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks.
- Comfortable working without routine supervision.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in a variety of areas including security, consulting, Governance, Risk and Compliance management.
What duties will help you grow?
- Directly manage a team of senior Security Consultants, team utilization and cross-capability development including forecasting and financial modelling.
- Drive recruitment effort, define and execute growth plans by recruiting top market talents responding to Capgemini Group demand from across the globe.
- Effectively manage assignment turnover using your global networking, upsell skills with support from Resource Management.
- Perform formal personal development planning and individual team and process performance management.
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication.
- Work closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new projects.
- Support HR processes (promotions and pay increases)
What your development path can look like?
A Talent Review Manager is responsible for end to end management of team of experts in the Cybersecurity area. By working closely with customers and internal teams TRM is able to expand their leadership capabilities, gather experience in financial modeling and people development.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.