- If you have a relevant track record of working in the area of CDD and thorough understanding of the current market and regulatory conditions and challenges that the financial industry faces,
- If you have a relevant work experience as a CDD subject matter expert in areas of CDD Process Control Standard, CDD Risk assessments, CDD model validation in a large multi-national environment,
- If you have a minimum of 3 years work experience in the financial services industry, preferably wholesale banking, retail, risk or compliance,
- If you have an understanding of key regulations (such as FEC, ESR, FATCA, CRS) and their respective effects on the operational landscape of KYC including the interaction with the second line,
- If you possess a thorough understanding of the entire customer life cycle of a client within a financial institution,
- If you have the ability to build bridges by nature and are able to span between different levels, different people and different cultures,
- If you represent a client focused attitude linked to a sound understanding of how to achieve operational excellence in a compliant environment,
- If you have a Proactive, Can-Do, No Surprises and Positive mind-set,
- If you are a great communicator and have convincing and advisory skills with the ability to work at all levels within the organization,
- If you are fluent in English.
- Accreditation or certification in FEC, FATCA, CRS, and/or ESR expertise areas.
The Global KYC organisation is a first line of defence department providing the ING business and functions with guidance, standardised solutions in the area of KYC related regulations (on process, control, and digital solutions, etc.) as well as supporting and realising operational excellence. In the Global KYC organisation you will be working with numerous colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. You will be part of the support function in realising the transformation towards this global organisation and as such contribute significantly to the realisation of the One Agile Way of Working methodology within ING. By integrating all KYC related capabilities into one functionally steered organisation, the global implementation and standardisation of the Global KYC Digital Service Platform is supported. This Platform consists of processes, enhanced controls, shared solutions and optimised operations processing across all of the business lines. The Platform helps us to achieve a more robust KYC environment that will strongly contribute to ING’s overall response towards more stringent regulatory requirements in this area and beyond. You will be a subject matter expert within the Global CDD Pillar responsible for areas such as design and continuous improvement of CDD process controls, CDD KCT, responsible for driving risk assessments on CDD processes, iRisk CDD issue analysis, model validation, analyzing new laws/regulations in order to determine the possible operational impact.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
Poznaj wyjątkowy charakter naszej firmy oraz ludzi tu pracujących, dzięki którym zmieniamy świat.
ING Tech Poland dostarcza innowacyjne usługi IT oraz usługi operacyjne dla ING na całym świecie. Nasza główna siedziba mieści się w Katowicach. Posiadamy również oddział w Warszawie. W zakres naszych usług IT wchodzą: bezpieczeństwo IT, hosting, usługi zdalne oraz aplikacyjne. Usługi operacyjne ostarczane są przez dwie jednostki: RiskHub (Warszawa) oraz CardsHub (Katowice). RiskHub jest naszym Centrum Wiedzy Eksperckiej kształtującym przyszłość modelowania ryzyka i analizy danych w Polsce. Z kolei CardsHub odpowiada za cały cykl życia kart płatniczych, zarówno w zakresie technologicznym, jak i operacyjnym.
- Etap Aplikacja
- Etap Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Etap Spotkanie