Cloud & Platforms Security Specialist
What do you need to start?
- Proficiency in Cloud networking.
- Superior knowledge of CVSS vulnerability metrics
- Experience in data analysis, to identify / capture gaps with information to ensure valid scanning coverage.
- Experience with Vulnerability Management Tools (e.g. Tenable.io, Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose)
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Consolidation (Kenna Security, Archer, etc)
- Knowledge of SAST / DAST (Fortify, IBM AppScan, etc)
- Knowledge of Governance, Risk & Compliance
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- A professional IT Security certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, OSCP)
What duties will help you grow?
- Analyzing raw data from Splunk, Nessus Security Center, Tenable IO, BMC Discovery, SOC Shift Reports, and other data reporting tools to identify trends and patterns that indicate where significant risks lie in the judiciary infrastructure.
- Develop reporting and indicators on the latest significant vulnerabilities and risks.
- Assisting customers with scanning or vulnerability queries when required
- Maintain a continuous dialogue with the system owners to the security and risk posture of the systems.
- Understanding and validating the client’s digital footprint, both internal and external
What your development path can look like?
Our target is to expand the skills and capabilities by working on challenging international projects and keeping focus on self-development, training, and certification.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.