Hutchinson is a global leader in vibration control, fluid management and sealing technologies, with 40,000 employees in 25 countries. Our main goal is guaranteeing the comfort and safety of all Hutchinson customers.
Due to continuous growth we are looking for:
Core Buyer / Lead Buyer
Miejsce pracy: Dębica
- Co-ordinate, for product families, the strategic overview for the activity and implement the strategics actions on the different plants of the European Division.
- Consolidate all needs to evaluate products families for the Europe Division from projects developments to serial production, negotiate all contracts and leads all productivities actions to improve competit.
- Consolidate requirements of the European activity for the families and optimise purchases
- For the families for which he/she is responsible, build a panel of reference suppliers for the European Division.
- Define the procurement strategy for her families in agreement with the activity’s, division’s or group’s procurement Departament and ensure it is correctly understood and applied by the plants (ensure a close coordination with all purchasing managers)
- Know the supplier market: the best market prices and key suppliers; identify with the different plants the technical and economic production potential,
- Supportall project activities and actively contribute to new components development. Succeed in all new launches at suppliers.
- Negotiate framework contracts to apply to the entire activity, division or group based on pooled requirements and assist the different plants to implement them,
- Develop and maintain relations with representatives of key suppliers
- Report to divisions for which he/she has line and functional leadership
- Apply and respect group procedures (procurement proces, ethic code, integrity guide, anti-corruption procedure, etc.)
- Legal and contract-realates skills
- Technical skills
- Project management/ ability to persuade and communicate
- Foreign languages (English mandatory) and culturedifferences understanding
- Knowledge of industrial processes and the coststructure (costing know-how is a must)
- Leadership, ability to put forward suggestions
- Ability to listen
- Analytical mind
- Ability to prioritise
- Good balance between independence and team work
- Dynamic and interesting work in a company with a recognized brand in the automotive industry
- Professional stability, willingness for long-term cooperation and continuous professional development
- Independence in decision-making and responsibility for results
- Supporting and committed team
- Social package (private medical care, Multisport card, MyBenefit card)