Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, we’re currently looking for:
Goal: A high-performing leader, with strong business and change management skills focused on people, delivering results, managing credit & collections, deductions activities for the largest business unit in Europe. The position directly and indirectly manages activities across 19 countries with a majority in the UK and France and other central/western European countries. A significant emphasis of the position is standardization and streamlining, centralization of activities into SBD’s European SSC in Warsaw as well as managing the day to day. Promoting teamwork and joint functionality to maintain a positive work environment, focused, consistent team approach to ensure pro-active and prompt action for both internal and external customers and a consistent handling of accounts is of major importance in this role.
- ‘Be the Leader’ – guide and support the Team making SBD employer of choice
- Manage the organization, processes and systems for the collection of receivables and deduction processing / perform research for the business to minimize and mitigate losses, maximize income and cash flow
- Manage staff of 40+ (Credit Managers / Credit Controllers & Specialists) – various locations
- Lead migrations of work into the Warsaw SSC and ensure transitions are completed seamlessly with no disruption to the business
- Develop and implement policies and procedures, including training / change management, for standardizing process and improving controls and performance
- Negotiate payment plans, settlement agreements and proposed resolutions with key customers to increase collections and cash flow
- Lead and support resolution of account issues. When necessary, make direct customer contact to resolve escalated collection issues and expedite deductions while maintaining business partnerships with our major accounts
- Recommend and authorize, as warranted, write-offs, litigation and account settlements. Negotiate customer payment plans and settlements, including approval of settlements for accounts in litigation
- Reporting and presentation of performance against established metrics and KPI’s with required actions to drive results / commitments
- Partner with the commercial finance, controllership and sales teams to ensure close cohesive working, including overseeing monthly operational review of all key metrics.
- Drive improvements to operational KPI’s / metrics. Focus on DSO, past due %’s, reducing aged deductions, credits and unapplied cash
- Support the business with FP&A activities: forecasting of AR, bad debt and other AR reserves. Deliver accurate cash / AR forecasts data
- Influence the entire end to end process when needed by working with commercial, customer service and credit teams to resolve issues and drive improvements
- Lead and support ERP / technology projects in assigned area of responsibility
- Deliver productivity via the standardization, streamlining and automation of processes
- Support due diligence and acquisition integration
- Degree in business, finance or accounting required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Management role
- +7 years of receivables and/or collections experience
- Fluent English (other languages would be considered as an asset)
- Knowledge of Credit & Collection laws, bankruptcy processes and other collection practices required. Background in credit analysis and or previous bank lending / credit experience
- Experience in Credit & Collections tasks migrations and processes centralization
- Strong leader that anticipates the needs of their business partners and customers
- Change Management skills
- Experience in SAP / systems skills
- Continuous improvement mind-set needed to drive transformation and productivity
- Team building and excellent inter-personal skills (communication, build & maintain relationship)
- Ability to drive high level of Teams' performance (past due reduction)
- Organizational skills – continuous service delivery, time management
- New office near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
- Welcome pack for every new employee
Please send your CV in English.
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.