Maersk Drilling is a world leader in harsh environment and deep-water drilling with one of the youngest and most advanced fleets in the industry. Our Gdańsk location is playing an integral role in global operations by being part of Maersk Drilling Global Business Solutions (GBS) covering HR, Finance, Supply Chain and IT. Today we continue to deliver the operational excellence we are renowned for, while exploring new business models and innovative technologies. Our goal is to improve safety and efficiency and reduce cost and complexity, ultimately making offshore oil and gas more competitive. This is what we mean by Smarter Drilling for Better Value.
As a Crew Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that our units are manned with competent offshore personnel at all times. Person hired in this position is also preparing and maintaining the shift planning for the rig and ensure this is always correctly reflected in the HR system. Further, the Crew Coordinator will be first point of contact for all employment related matters for offshore employees.
You are going to be in constant dialog with Rig Management to ensure that the designated units are always manned, and all personnel matters are handled in accordance to Maersk Drilling requirements, national and international acts and labor agreements. You will supervise the payroll accounting procedures, provide external and internal information services, issue joining instructions and job description as well as conduct activities related to legal formalities for offshore personnel (e.g. visa, work permits, certification).
This job can be an excellent chance for the right candidate to be exposed to exciting challenges and outstanding development opportunities within Maersk Drilling. You will gain knowledge, operational skills as well as industry best practices.
- Formal education with minimum a bachelor’s degree or equivalent within relevant fields
- Minimum 1 year of relevant job experience, e.g. Crewing, HR, Logistics, Travel agencies.
- Fluency in English
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of relevant office & HR tools, e.g. SAP, IFS, Talent Soft will be an advantage
- Good communication skills to be in close dialogue with the employees on the rigs
- Extremely service-minded to assure the highest-level services
- Proactive mind-set to identify improvements and optimization opportunities
- To handle multitasking very well and be able to self-organize your tasks
- Keen to work in an international environment
- Great opportunity to work in an international company that values employees and provides right environment for right people
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- Chance to contribute in the high-level service provided to our rigs globally
- Group Life Insurance
- Private Health Care
- Prepaid card to cover your costs of entertainment, culture or food (after probation period)
- Pastries and fruits in the office
- Employee Pension Program (Pracownicze Programy Emerytalne)
- Office located in well-communicated city area in Gdańsk Centre