What do you need to start?
- Advanced knowledge of security products and its characteristics including: SOAR, SIEM, Endpoint protection, Public Clouds (Azure, AWS), ect.,
- Experience (at least 3 years) in managing end-to-end complexed security projects on a global scale,
- Experience in pre-sales process, including client presentations and detailed solutioning on any cyber security area,
- Experience in building organizational strategy around resource development,
- Previous experience in working on a similar position in a complexed, corporate environment,
- Previous experience in building and managing relationships with a stakeholders and senior leadership on a global scale.
What duties will help you grow?
- Building and maintaining a competency roadmap for all Cybersecurity related Capabilities including roles of Architects, Engineers, SMEs, Consultants,
- Providing leadership and strategic guidance in Cybersecurity Capabilities by building grow strategy in conjunction with current and future market trends,
- Being an active contributor to local and global Cybersecurity Community,
- Building customer relationships by managing and successful realizing client expectations and needs
- Being accountable for proactively identifying & winning add on work and identifying cross sales leads.
What your development path can look like?
Global EUS Portfolio Stream Owner, EUS Capability Lead.
What have we prepared for you?
Role is located in the Projects and Consulting Eastern Europe organization within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit.
As a Chapter Lead you will participate and actively support both business development and delivery strategy for End User Services area. You will be responsible for driving desired business outcomes for clients, local delivery and presales organization through thought leadership. You will work closely with P&C Eastern Europe management and CIS senior stakeholders from the Onshore regions as well as directly with our clients.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.