Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Data Engineer - SAP Data Services
Arla Global Financial Services Centre
218 dni temu
Do you have a passion for Data and Analytics, experience with agile ways of working and want to instrumental in Arla’s data transformation?
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland. That is why we are looking for you to join about 40 other IT specialists, including SAP consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results across a variety of technologies including BI, BW and data services.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
An experienced SAP Data Services Consultant, who has the passion for securing data to add value to the organization.
You will join the advanced analytics and big data program and be a key part of the team where you will be working closely with Data Scientists, Master Data Specialists and Developers to secure Arla’s future data vision.
You will be working in a new team of data engineers where you will be the key consultant for Data Services responsible for optimisation, development and smooth operation of this service together with a team of developers.
You will have overall responsibility for SAP Data Services jobs, ETL, job failures, data replication, resolving failures, in a time critical environment.
“We already have a Shared Services Centre in Gdansk, so you will join a major, well-established and modern workplace and you will get a first-hand impression of exciting and complex tools and processes,” says Hans Grønnebæk Hansen, Senior Manager, Agile Transformation.
Your Gdansk possibility
We are insourcing IT competences and establishing a new IT hub in Gdansk to supplement our headquarter in Viby, Denmark and international presence in Europe. Joining IT Solutions and Arla, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users.
As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Passion for developing and operating data services in a collaborative global environment
- Strong ETL knowledge including batch jobs, scheduling, web services
- Strong knowledge in Data Services and Data Quality transformations
- Good data analysis experience using SQL, analysing redundant and inconsistent data, programming, data flows and process flows.
- Proven skills to write technical specifications for data extraction and good quality code.
- Process oriented and understanding of software development & ETL best practices.
- Good communication skills. Should be able to interact with business & IT teams.
- Desirable to have experience in performing data-quality tasks (e.g. Master Data projects), such as standardizing, cleansing, merging, determining survivorship rules, and harmonization
- Knowledge of big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Apache Spark etc) is a plus
- Strong SAP BW knowledge, and experience of loading to SAP BW using SAP Data Services
- General SAP ECC data model knowledge
- You will travel approximately 20 days per year to meet colleagues and partners around the world. You have a master degree within IT or other relevant areas with a minimum 2 years of experience in data engineering
- Experience in working Agile
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.
Arla’s Global IT comprises approximately 210 highly skilled IT specialists across DK, SE, GE, UK and PL as well as around 800 consultants who work with SAP, Microsoft and app development. Soon we will be 300+ employees looking at e.g. redesign of the logistics processes for Arla’s Global Warehouse & Distribution using SAP technology and establishment of an Analytics Powerhouse for the global Arla organisation to ensure faster and better decision-making through Big data.
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla®, Castello® and Lurpak® – brands like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
If this sounds exciting, feel free to call Senior Manager, Guy Smith on 0045 91 31 17 20 or apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via this link.