Data Scientist - Deep Learning (Evidence Lab)
95 dni temu
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Do you know how to solve problems? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- turn structured and unstructured (text, images) data into an asset across the organization
- apply experience and expertise in statistics, machine learning and deep learning using frameworks such as Tensor Flow, Keras, Theano, PyTorch, and environments like R, Python
- rapidly perform Data Science analysis to provide insights using a variety of techniques
- combine data from multiple sources, analyze it for insights and produce great visuals
- stay on top of current business and industry trends
- perform full life-cycle of Data Scientist activities, including conceptual and operational
- manage end to end research projects – clarify research requirements and devise research approaches
You’ll be working in the UBS Research team in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). We are in the process of building a street-leading primary research platform called Evidence Lab. At the heart of this project is the ability to systematically analyze and build statistical and machine learning models on companies and markets that we do research on. We are looking for talented and experienced Data Scientists to work in partnership with the Evidence Lab and Research.
Your experience and skills
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- a passion for research
- experience in deep learning field, especially in natural language processing area (topic modeling, text labeling, sentiment analysis, automatic text summarization, text translation)
- strong knowledge and demonstrated experience of different deep learning (neural network) architectures (RNN, CNN, LSTM, GAN) and frameworks (Tensor Flow, Keras, Theano, PyTorch)
- familiarity and experience of a variety of data science algorithms such as: regression techniques, decision trees, clustering, pattern recognition, probability theory, stochastic systems, Bayesian inference, statistical techniques and dimensionality reduction
- programming experience with any of several languages with emphasis on Python, R, Java
- familiarity with visualizing results
- a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- always professional (but you have the human touch)
- able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
- well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS offices in Poland are located in Krakow and Wroclaw. They are two of seven centers strategically located in geographical areas with rich talent pools to provide UBS business entities with co-designed industry leading solutions and services. Being part of the Business Solutions Centers allows us the unique opportunity to take a global holistic approach in cross-leveraging our workforce scale. Join our winning team and become part of the group of people who are passionate about their work and eager to share their experience!