The main job purpose of the Deputy Facility Manager is to ensure safe and proper functioning of the site, including the building itself and all of its technical systems. This includes management of outside maintenance services, supervision of staff executing technical works and overseeing contracted companies working on new technical projects.
- Min. 3 years of experience in supporting operations of a large physical plant,
- Strong knowledge of building technical systems, such as: electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation and cooling.
- Experience in supervising and performing maintenance, renovation and construction works.
- Experience in training and evaluating technical staff members.
- Secondary school technical education required.
- Technical certificates required for electrical and energetical works, both levels: overseeing and executing.
- Good knowledge of English and Polish, both spoken and written.
- Ability to cooperate with others in a team environment.
Custodial and maintenance coordination
- Ensure smooth operations of the building technical systems and be available at any time to deal with emergencies (on phone or in person if necessary);
- Organize and implement a preventative maintenance program for all buildings and grounds, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling systems;
- In line with the Facility Manager establish a system of dealing efficiently and effectively with maintenance emergencies;
- Support and coordinate internal technical and custodial staff executing emergency and regular maintenance works;
- Arrange for and supervise outside technical service companies executing maintenance and repair works;
- Control and oversee all works performed by outside contractors executing new technical projects.
- Recommend to Facility Manager needed repairs, improvements or maintenance activities, which should be included in the budget;
- Serve as the custodian of the building plans and specifications pertinent to building construction and maintenance;
- Organize purchases of spare parts;
- Take over for Facilities Manager in the event of any planned or unplanned absence.
- Assist Purchasing Office and Facility Manager prepare bid specifications, take part in a contractor or a service company selection process;
- Assist Purchasing Office and Facility Manager in the final acceptance process, verify the contract terms fulfillment.
- Stability of the employment (permanent contract),
- Competitive salary,
- Professional Development opportunities,
- Private medical care,
- Life insurance,
- Dental allowance.
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Please include the following GDPR/RODO information on your CV:
I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer (in my CV and other documents making up the job offer, if I have presented one, eg in a cover letter) by Headcount Solutions Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw and recruiter clients, for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process, for the period necessary to complete the recruitment process. I know that I can withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data at any time, however, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the prior processing of data. I have administrator's contact details, with the help of which I can withdraw my consent.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Headcount Solutions Sp. z o.o. in Warsaw included in my job offer (in my CV and other documents making up the job offer, if I have presented one, eg in a cover letter) for recruitment purposes carried out by the recruiter, for a period of 10 years from the date of obtaining my data. I know that I can withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data at any time, however, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the prior processing of data. I have administrator's contact details, with the help of which I can withdraw my consent.
Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o.
Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o. Jest irlandzką firmą doradztwa personalnego specjalizującą się w rekrutacji pracowników zarówno na rynku polskim jak i ogólnoeuropejskim.
Headcount Solutions posiada zespół specjalistów, którzy łączą doświadczenie w rekrutacji, ze znajomością specyfiki różnorodnych rynków popartą wieloletnią pracą w poszczególnych sektorach.
Działalność Headcount Solutions koncentruje się na rekrutacji specjalistów i kandydatów na wysokie stanowiska.