Person hired on this position will be responsible for delivering a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, handling incidents and various service requests, both remotely and partially on-site. You will be involved in all aspects of service support for end users - you will be working closely to the customers located on the client site.
- Deliver a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLA’s
- Handle incidents and service requests
- Resolve software and hardware issues, competing service requests and task
- Active Directory environment management
- Apply business and technical knowledge to meet resolution targets
- Adhere to escalation procedures
- Documentation – crating manuals and updating procedures if necessary
Place of work: Zawiercie
You’ll be working as a part of the Service Desk support team based on the client location in Zawiercie. We provide support for appox 1000 polish users (located in Zawiercie) and also remote locations in Poalnd and other EMEA locations. We are a part of larger Service Desk structure that support also users from USA and APAC region.
- Well motivated team player with ability to work under pressure and in changing environment
- Able to work effectively and flexibly in a small team
- Well-structured multi-tasking skill
- Attention to details
- Proactive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Good English language skills (B2)
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting skills of Windows 7, Windows 10
- Good knowledge and troubleshooting skills of MS Office (in all versions)
- Basic knowledge of and experience in troubleshooting networking issues
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience in customer care
- Basic ITIL knowledge
Nice to have:
- Experience in SAP environment
- At least BSc degree in ITC or similar
- IT Hardware knowledge
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children\'s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees\' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.