We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for our new initiative - digitalLab@Lufthansa.
- Position: DevOps Engineer
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: IT
- Location: GDAŃSK
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
- Very good knowledge of Linux, containers (Docker) and Jenkins tool;
- Ability of programming in at least one scripting language (Bash, Python or Groovy etc.);
- Experience with the configuration management and deployment automation (Ansible or Salt or Puppet);
- At least basic knowledge of computer networks and protocols;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Good command of English (B2 level).
- Knowledge of Azure Devops, Fastlane, Spark, Helm, Kubernetes tools;
- Experience in cloud solutions and monitoring tools;
- Ability to build the iOS and Android applications.
digitalLab@Lufthansa is a setup to develop solutions for the Lufthansa Digital Infrastructure. This includes customer frontends, customer portals, B2B portals and other customer facing solutions, customer apps and employee apps, NDC connectors, LH OpenAPI, the LH Group API layer and backend components, relevant for digitalization.
The digitalLab@Lufthansa also supports innovation projects by developing proof of concept solution and proto-types. It is a setup consisting of multiples development sites. One of these sites is Lufthansa Systems Poland.
Person on this position will be responsible for preparation of CI/CD for mainly Java, Android, iOS, NPM, .NET projects in cloud environment. You will be working as a part of Agile Team to complete the design, security, build, test and release new technology enabled capabilities.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development
- Individual career path
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.