Apex Systems provides organizations with scalable IT staffing and services solutions to address critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. Complementing our staffing solutions with deliverable-based services enables us to also help organizations drive better business performance. We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies in all major industries, including financial services, business services, consumer industrials, technology, healthcare, government services, and communications. With over 65 locations throughout North America and a candidate pipeline of more than 5 million, we are equipped to serve our clients wherever needed.Apex combines with parent company On Assignment to be the 2nd largest IT staffing and services company in the US In addition,
- Contract to hire position (6-month contract at the beginning)
- Start Date: ASAP no later than August 1st
- Location: Gdansk, Poland
- Full time on site (Remote due to Covid-19)
We are looking for candidates to join the team of passionate people to build a new solution to support flight operations.
The ideal candidate would be able to cover the list of tools and technologies below, but it's also the right, proactive, adventure-seeking attitude that we want to see.
Project / Skills:
- Responsibilities will be around preparation of design infrastructure for an internal project
- Size of the Team: 4 people + Scrum Master
- Key Responsibilities will be around building infrastructure, CD / CI, building pipelines.
- What are the Top 3-5 Skills needed to perform this role / job?: Programming Oriented (Java, python), CI / CD, Clouds - Azure.
- Experience requires system administration, capacity planning, DevOps, systems design, and automation for our distributed data systems, services, and APIs.
- Knowledge and experience with Ansible / Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux administration, instrumentation, networking, continuous integration, testing strategies, and builds are all important. This includes tooling for the CI / CD pipeline.
- Strong experience working with cloud environments and tools (Azure)
- Experience automating large-scale deployments