Would you like to be a part of a highly technical system team with passion to deliver automation throughout the full continuous delivery pipeline? We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to be part of this team implementing efficient and reliable CI/CD pipelines to various degrees of maturity.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the CI/CD Enablers team. We add value by implementing automation throughout the full continuous delivery pipeline from development teams producing the solution to production systems operating the solution. As DevOps Engineer you’ll play a valuable role driving the DevOps culture within Nordea. You will be part of a team that is responsible for design, develop, automate and integrate CI/CD pipelines to support the developers in all business areas.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and developing Continuous Integration pipelines using industry-wide technology
- Designing and developing Continuous Deployment into new/existing pipelines integrating with release orchestration and change management systems
- Developing policy-as-code and infrastructure-as-code
- Helping development teams adopt continuous delivery when possible, using canary deployments and other techniques
- Providing architects and developers with DevOps knowledge on the redesign of existing software to achieve automated CI/CD Pipelines
- Experimenting and learning about new technologies, design patterns and opportunities that can benefit Nordea, to build and prepare for the future.
You’ll join an international, highly innovative and dedicated DevOps team that drives the adoption of pioneer ways of working in Nordea. The role is based in Gdynia.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are solution driven
- Are innovative
- Have “automate-automate-automate” mindset
- Are self-driven
- Are a team player
Your experience and background:
- Excellent understanding what else drives quality than just code-quality when developing and delivering software
- Strong Jenkins and Bamboo experience for large projects with multiple Agile trains
- Continuous Integration and Deployment experience: Ansible or Puppet, in co-operation with GIT/Bitbucket
- Familiar with container-based architecture and and infrastructure solutions, such as Docker.
- Familiar with microservices architecture
- Experience with Terraform Enterprise and ASX
- Experience with Shell/Batch scripting
- Knowledge of Weblogic or Weblogic Portal is a strong benefit
- Fluency in written and spoken English, used to working in an international environment
For one of the positions we request also to be experienced with development:
- Java: experienced
- RESTful webservices: experienced
- SQL, Oracle database: experienced
- HTML/CSS/JSP: basic, able to maintain existing solutions
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 27 May 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.