Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Digital Design Expert
204 dni temu
WARSZAWA / KATOWICE / MUNICH / LIVINGSTON
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on theworld of technology.
The Design Expert will be responsible for delivering high quality digital design services. Beside the project management this will include the lead in logic implementation, function definition, micro architectural specification, design, simulation and verification at module and subsystem levels. The Design Expert needs to align with the Physical Design team on Synthesis, DFT and Timing Sign Off and interact with other teams such as Architecture, Software, Firmware and Post-Silicon Validation.
As part of the System Design Enablement team at Cadence in Europe, the Digital Design Expert will work closely with peers and customers, deploying Cadence technology in demanding customer projects, creating leading edge MPSoCs for automotive, networking, and IoT markets.
The candidate should have:
- Master or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 6+ years’ experience in designing complex hardware platforms
- Solid experience in leading design projects
- Excellent understanding of digital design and verification flows from Spec2Gates
- Excellent knowledge of hardware description languages (Verilog, VHDL, SystemC)
- Solid experience with state-of-art RTL Design & Synthesis tools
- Multi-objective optimizations including power and functional safety goals
- Past exposure to IP-based design incl. processors, interconnects, high-perf. IO
- Strong motivation to learn quickly Cadence digital tools, flows and methodologies
- Knowledge of processor-based systems and embedded programming
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux, shells, programming and scripting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work remotely
- Team player (fluent in English)
- Willingness to travel across Europe and work with customers