Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Digital Verification Expert
135 dni temu
WARSZAWA / KATOWICE / MUNICH / LIVINGSTON
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on theworld of technology.
The Senior Verification Expert is responsible for delivering high quality verification services in customer projects. With deep understanding of SOC architecture and meticulous attention to details, the individual interacts with all disciplines to specify verification plans, develop reusable test bench and verification environments deploying the latest metric-driven verification methodologies and applies them successfully for simulation and debug.
As part of the System Design Enablement team at Cadence in Europe, the Verification Expert will work closely with SoC architects and design leads, deploying Cadence technology in demanding customer projects and creating leading edge MPSoCs for automotive, networking, and IoT markets.
The candidate should have:
- Master or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 6+ years’ experience in Digital Verification of complex systems
- Excellent understanding of digital design flows from Spec2Gates
- Excellent knowledge of hardware verification languages (e.g., SV, SC, e)
- Excellent knowledge of state-of-art verification approaches and tools (e.g., UVM, MDV, formal approaches, software-driven verification, ...)
- Strong motivation to learn quickly Cadence digital tools, flows and methodologies
- Knowledge about microcontroller architectures and programming is beneficial
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux, shells, programming and scripting
- Effective communication skills and ability to work remotely
- Team player (fluent in English)
- Willingness to travel across Europe and work with customers