This is a client facing, Architecture & Consulting role which requires good presentation and communication skills as well as good technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe on most exciting newest Connected/Smart Office and Workplace solutions.
Main accountabilities may include:
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of Connected/Smart Office and Workplace solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented Smart and Connected Office solutions. They are involved in design and architecture of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
Our Architects perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for architecture and design proposal.
If you are:
- An experienced Digital Workplace architect with proven track of technical implementations, development of best practices
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Excellent at communicating technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to define technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems at an architectural and design level of detail
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project and teams in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions
And you have practical experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Experience in implementations of enterprise scale Digital Workplace/Smart Office/Smart Building and Internet of Things solutions based on Microsoft, HPE/Aruba/Cisco networking and Mobile engagement (Indoor Navigation, Location services), Crestron, AWS technologies.
- Experience in designing architecture for remote collaboration ex Skype for Business, Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, Plantronics/Polycom, CISCO.
- Experience in designing architecture of Azure IoT, AWS IoT, Google IoT, Losant, Node-RED based solutions.
- Experience in networking and IoT security.
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Connected/Smart Office solutions including: LDAP/AD, Office 365, SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, REST API, JSON, IoT/IIoT, MQTT, XMPP, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/BLE, LoRA, ZigBe
- Practical experience in common Automation and Orchestration Technologies in Smart spaces ecosystem
- Certifications: AWS, Microsoft, HPE/Aruba, CISCO. Alternatively, candidate should be capable of passing the certification exams during trial period (Capgemini may offer relevant internal trainings)
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children\'s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees\' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.