We are Rockwell Automation – a Global Leader in industrial automation. Our mission is to improve the quality of life by making the world more productive and sustainable. We are committed to enabling the next generation of smart manufacturing. With the right strategy, talented people, and our substantial financial strength, we are dedicated to deliver value to our customers.
- Lead the design, development, and deployment of data models to address business requirements.
- Processing, cleansing, combining, and validating the integrity of data to be used for analysis.
- Utilize your skillset to access and extract data from diverse sources residing on multiple platforms and implement large, complex data models by combining, synthesizing, and structuring data from databases, files, and spreadsheets.
- Develop metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Provide flexible solutions in a rapid paced environment and react to changes in solutions as the analytics used in the business change.
- Identify root cause(s) of issues and lead corrective action plans.
- Build cross-functional relationships with Business Stakeholders, Architects and Business Partners to understand data needs and help projects and agile teams deliver on those needs.
- Training subject matter exports on new reports and dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Data Engineering, Business Administration, Economy, Logistics, Supply Chain or similar
- You have strong computer skills and can quickly navigate multiple business systems to process requests.
- Experience as a data analysist/data engineer or relevant field
- Advanced analytical skillset and you are a critical thinker
- Able to write/adjust SQL queries and develop Power Bi dashboards
- Communicates effectively at all levels in English
- Strong understanding of data and information architecture.
- Detail-oriented person who is passionate about quality
- You are adaptable and can identify the urgency of tasks and can prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Interests in economics or logistics.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work solely
- Experience in Data Engineering or Computer Science and experience in building end-to-end data solutions/models.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Direct hands-on experience designing and developing data solutions, particularly in a data engineer role
- You are a problem solver and can drive improvements.
- Specific skills include SAP, SQL, Power BI and Power BI Dataflows.
- Certified in Lean Six Sigma (Yellow Belt or Green Belt).
- Programming APIs and linking external APIs / Integration.
- Experience with Python, R and Azure Analysis Services (AAS)
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Rockwell Automation Sp. z o.o.
Rockwell Automation, wiodący na rynku światowym dostawca rozwiązań w zakresie informatyzacji i automatyzacji zakładów przemysłowych.