Through Avid Everywhere, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools®, Media Composer®, Nexis®, Interplay®, and Sibelius®. Our digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us hundreds of awards, including two Oscar® statuettes, a Grammy®, and 16 Emmys®
Reporting to the EMEA Payroll Manager, we are looking for an exceptional EMEA Payroll Specialist to process and manage our company's payroll, and support our employees in Europe. This position will interface with Avid employees, the payroll provider in each allocated country, HR, Finance and internal and external audit ensuring a high-quality payroll service to the management and staff of Avid across our European countries of operation.
The right person will be managing designated payroll tools with accuracy and efficiency using good numerical/ analytical skills as well as great communication skills to interact with colleagues. By joining our Payroll team, you will be responsible for not only operational duties but also it would be a great opportunity to be a part of a wider team and directly support European payroll.
- Administer monthly payrolls and all related activities (6-7 different countries, entities payrolls – primarily Poland, Germany, Denmark, Finland Netherlands and Sweden)
- Input payroll data and verify all the amounts prior to payments.
- Initiate direct payments process execution
- Liaison to 3rd party agencies and pension providers on all payroll related matters
- Provide excellent HR Shared Service support for payroll transactions and resolve various payroll queries from associates
- Directly participate in European projects by supporting the payroll, HR, Finance and time systems
- Be in contact with external providers with regards to various topics
- Have knowledge of Share and ESPP schemes
- Cooperate closely with different stakeholders (SSC, local and remote HR, and Finance teams)
- SOX Compliance and maintaining standardization of processes by documenting procedures
- Minimum one-year experience in Payroll area, ideally within SSC environment.
- Very good command of English and Polish language is a must with other language skills such as German/French an advantage.
- Good communication skills, and ability to support various stakeholders in a professional way.
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Office, and Windows operating system
- Excellent attention to details and 'can-do' attitude
- Previous experience or strong motivation to participate in various and new exciting European projects (e.g. systems implementations) with the ability to visit other locations occasionally
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
”I hereby voluntarily give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed, also in the future, for the purposes of the recruitment process and in case of being employed by AVID TECHNOLOGY POLAND sp. z o.o., Bulwar M. Beniowskiego 5a in Szczecin under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. The consent covers data transfer for the purposes given above to corporate related companies in the EU and the USA, including AVID TECHNOLOGY, Inc. Burlington, MA 65-75 Network Drive Burlington, MA 01803 USA. I reserve the possibility to access the content of my personal data and correct it.”
I hereby give free consent for my personal data to be processed by AVID TECHNOLOGY POLAND sp. z o.o., Bulwar M. Beniowskiego 5a in Szczecin (Personal Data Controller) during the employment relationship and in the future after its termination. The purposes for processing personal data are to carry out the employment relationship, to plan and manage human resources, to support career development. The consent covers data transfer for the purposes given above to corporate related companies in the EU and the USA available at the internet address http://www.avid.com/about-avid, including AVID TECHNOLOGY, Inc. Burlington, MA 65-75 Network Drive Burlington, MA 01803 USA.
I am aware that I have right to:
access to and rectification of personal data
request to erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data
object to process my data for reasons related to my particular situation or in any case of processing my data for purposes of direct marketing not
being the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing of data
being informed on the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if any data portability
lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority