Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, we’re currently looking for:
Central Finance (CFIN) is a multi-year, global program focused on transforming Stanley Black & Decker’s global Controllership & Accounting processes to leading practice using SAP’s newest technology. Change & Training Coordinator will be responsible to develop the training strategies associated with both specific deployments and general refreshers as well as supporting process leaders in the coordination of training activities for each deployment.
- Support development & maintenance of CFIN training curriculum
- Work with CFIN process leads to create deployment-related training materials
- Collaborate with technical work streams to ensure technical training requirements are fulfilled
- Coordinate cascaded training delivery logistics (Train-the-Trainer, Key User Training and End User Training)
- Gather training completion & compliance metrics
- Aggregate and analyze post-training user assessment feedback
- Integrate with the centralized Change Management team to ensure utilization of consistent approach, methodologies and messaging
- Support periodic business unit communications content as it relates to Change Management topics
- Support training strategy regarding post-deployment toolset knowledge transfer to new employees or project members
- Degree in Communications, Business management, Finance or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of systems-related training development
- Experience with process flows and mapping end-to-end (standardized and exception-based) activities desirable
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Experienced with delivering the process and system related trainings
- Experience with Rapid Training Development tools
- Ability to travel up to 30% based on project needs; acknowledging that travel needs will vary based on program phases
- Convenient location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Flexible working hours, you can start work between 07:30 – 09:30
- Social activities: yoga classes, volleyball and soccer games, basketball team, discount for theater tickets
- Internal trainings (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.