Finance Team Leader
22 days ago
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and marine software, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
- Ensures timely & accurate Global Price reporting;
- Delivers advanced Pricing analytics, measurements and develops tools / dashboards;
- Responsible for management of the team of analysts,
- Executes accurate accruals, settlement & reconciliation of whole rebate portfolio: Volume Rebates, Marketing Funds, Retail Rebates, SPA, Cash Discounts, Accelerators, etc.;
- Develops and maintains Vistex & other related systems;
- Plays as finance partner for Pricing & Sales teams;
- Provides related Plans, Forecasts and Reporting;
- Operates effectively in Integration environment;
- Is a key point of contact for Global Executive Leaders and their teams;
- Supports design of new KPIs, reports, models.
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college;
- Significant experience in financial and leadership roles;
- Leading People thru change;
- Fluency in English – written & spoken;
- Ability to influence others and good understanding of matrix organization;
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously;
- Effective problem identification and solution skills;
- Proven analytical and organizational ability;
- Hiring skills;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Experience on advanced level in FP&A Operations will be an advantage.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.