25 days ago
Hemmersbach provides IT services globally. With more than 3,400 permanent employees in 38 subsidiaries, we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.
To support our Quality Management teamwe are seeking to appoint an additional:
Like any fast-paced organization, the role of the Administrator is like the oil in the engine – without you, we would simply grind to a halt. The Administrator is a fundamental member of the team, a well-regarded role and an engaging one.
We as a constantly growing organization would like to welcome you and give you the opportunity to develop yourself further, professionally and personally.
- Collecting information from internal & external customers
- Data processing, analysis & evaluation
- Identifying correlations & deriving appropriate actions
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Pro-active and independent way of working
Would be an asset:
- Knowledge of IT services
- Academic degree in Engineering, IT or Quality Assurance
- Reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
- Initial Help: buddy program to help you get started, welcome pack
- A package of co-funded benefits: lunches and multisport card, private health care, life insurance for you, your partner and family members
- Other conveniences like: free coffee, tea, parking area access
Hemmersbach Central Support Spółka z o.o. Sp. k.
We are one of the leading providers of the IT services in the world. Numbers do not lie – we already have 38 subsidiaries all around the world and operate in over 190 through our network of subcontractors. We employ over 3500 people around the world, which makes our work setting a truly international one.
In Poland, you can find our offices in Bielany Wrocławskie, Wrocław, Katowice, and Warsaw. Our shared services offices support colleagues and sub-contractors in such areas as HR, finance, administration, project management, customer support, hardware maintenance, supply chain, logistics and plenty more. We are also specialists in servicing IT hardware for the top players in the industry.
- StepPre-selection of candidates
- StepPhone interview
- StepFace to face / Skype interview
- StepDecision and offer
PMO Administrator, Bielany Wrocławskie
I fully recommend applying to Hemmersbach because it is a company in which you are able to gather your first valuable and important IT experience. This is a really good option for people who have just started their IT career.
The best thing about the company is the possibility for young people to develop and fundamentally widen their skillset. This is especially important in the IT field. I also like the atmosphere and companionship from my colleagues, which I've had since the very first day of my work in Hemmersbach.
HR Analyst, Katowice
Friendly atmosphere, supportive colleagues and leaders. Knowledge sharing environment, the place you can always ask for support/advice.
Well prepared onboarding process with Buddy assignment. Benefits (private healthcare, insurance, and multisport card) available from the first (trial) employment contract.