The Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. Join our team to develop leading end-2-end solutions for ABB Mission Critical Communication systems. You as a team member will work on a cutting-edge communication solutions for industry like Security Card based on Quantum Random Number Generator. It is a unique opportunity for you to develop international projects in interdisciplinary, talented teams working on highly available & reliable network solutions.
- Development of C++ applications for embedded platforms;
- Development of connectivity for new products;
- Participation in entire platform definition and design process, including hardware, embedded SW and network management SW;
- Designing software architecture – technology selection and evaluation;
- Scouting and evaluation of the newest technology trends and solutions for communication systems;
- Preparation of technical documentation;
- Participation in project planning, execution and R&D activities.
- MSc Eng. degree in Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar field;
- Proficiency in modern C++ programming (C++11 or newer);
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design and programming;
- Experience in distributed software development environment including system deployment and configuration;
- Extensive knowledge of Linux (core architecture, GNU toolchain);
- Experience in network communication (TCP/IP, TCP sockets, REST API, TIPC);
- Demonstrated work with and in open source projects;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Good communication skills.
Additional advantage will be:
- Experience with Agile/SAFe methodologies;
- Experience in software testing – tools, frameworks;
- Knowledge of data base systems or web applications technologies;
- Experience in host based software development.
- Cooperation with technology development international teams using Agile methodology;
- Work in an employee-oriented company;
- Friendly work environment with great team spirit.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology;
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment;
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills;
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance;
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program;
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.