This is a Security Engineering & Consulting role which requires good communication skills as well as great technical capabilities. You will participate and support projects from variety security technologies, proposing solutions and optimizations in selected areas.
Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini security teams across the globe on most exciting newest security technologies.
Main responsibilities may include:
- Provide top level security technology consultancy services to our clients as system engineer
- Support implementation and transformation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Work in a close knit with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers in designing IT solutions (Transformation Projects)
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to deliver remediation for complex client’s issues and provide deep technical knowledge to our internal team
By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment, specifically in area of Security.
We promise you will never be bored with monotonic, day to day operational tasks. Instead, you will be tackling challenges requiring analytical and creative thinking. Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas. Being part of us is a steep learning curve but also a lot of fun deriving from the culture of our team.
Oh, and did we mention the travelling to collaborate with our partners from around the world? Here’s a thought, if you think you’ve got what it takes and are equally excited about technology, we should at least have a chat.
- Focused on technologies Endpoint Security Engineer with proven thought security implementations and administration
- Creative thinking person with open mindset approach
- Security experience, leading endpoint security in an IT and/or engineering role.
- Technology knowledge and information security expertise across multiple infrastructure technology domains (primarily endpoint security engineering and operations)
- Enterprise security and endpoint management tools;
- Knowledge about Azure AD including Conditional Access, Hybrid Azure AD join, Co-management, Azure AD Connect, etc.
- Enterprise Mobility Management.
- Experience operating, troubleshooting, installing, and configuring endpoint security solutions (e.g. Antivirus, Application Whitelisting, Host Intrusion Prevention and Firewall, Forensic Analysis Tools, Advanced Malware Solutions, IOC Sweepers)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about Windows Information Protection, Credential Guard, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection etc.
- Knowledge about Microsoft Modern Device Management, EM+S, Office365, Microsoft 365
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children\'s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees\' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.