Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
You will create financial and operational value and insight across the value chain via streamlining and optimizing the process, assuring right level of governance and automations. You will play proactive role between Finance, IT and business in optimising data transparency, structure and controls supporting Arla sustainability strategy in delivering significant results for the environment, climate and people.
- take lead role in establishing foundations, controls and documentation around ESG
- develop ESG data gathering process, through utilization of UL360 tool
- focus on automating data collection to lift the data quality
- assist in understanding data flows and designing how automation could be done through SAP link
- take part in ongoing operations and monthly controlling and reporting cycle
- support data collection for audits and legal reporting
- drive and deliver high quality reporting, supporting insight to management across different countries and functions
- secure and drive KPI alignment and visualisation
- take a role in business partnering to build commitment and ensure high data quality
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection