Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
- Timely and accurate processing of applicable transactions according to the assigned role and process documentation.
- Solves, follows-up on S2P issues and looks for solutions across teams and departments, escalates identified issues (point of escalation for issues related to S2P process activities).
- Performs controls according to process design and tasks assigned to the role. Active participation in ICS modelling, collaborates auditors.
- Proposes and leads process improvements and identifies process exceptions. Updates official process documentation.
- Prepares, conducts and supervises internal trainings (process and tools related) in form of 1:1 work shadowing or group trainings.
- Supports Team Leader and team in operational topics, provides ad-hoc analysis and root cause for issues.
- Monitors and defines priorities for daily tasks within the team. Performs activity reviews.
- Participates in expert network and coordinates/leads process initiatives.
- Review of KPIs on the regular basis and takes proper actions when needed.
- University degree (in Business Administration or comparable as beneficial).
- Professional experience (4 years or more) needed in S2P area, experience in shared service center processes as beneficial.
- Understanding of the end-to-end process.
- Understanding of AR and T&E processes beneficial.
- English fluent (C1) skills in spoken and written English as must.
- Second language: one of Nordics languages at least B2 written and spoken.
- Expert knowledge of the relevant IT systems (e.g., SAP) and proficiency in MS Office.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn.
- Attractive benefit package.
- Office in a comfortable business center.
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer Service Center Gdańsk
If you associate us with Aspirin…that is correct! Bayer is a global producer of medicines, crop protection and animal care products. However, at our Shared Service Center (SCG) in Gdańsk Oliwa we deal with business services providing solutions to other Bayer sites.
At SCG we proudly follow Bayer’s LIFE values:
- Leadership (Leading! Engagement! Inspiration! Success!)
- Integrity (Honesty! Trust! Communication! Reliability!)
- Flexibility (Flow! Action! Creativity! Openness!)
- Efficiency (Adaptability! Capability! Productivity! Perfection!)