Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 2 years of relevant experience in Financial Control or 4 years in R2R (similar role)
- SAP experience
- Very good time and task management
- Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable, flexible and easy adjusting to changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English on communicative level (both oral and written)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Italian would be an asset
- Academic Degree in Fianance and Accounting
What duties will help you grow?
- Ensures the timely and accurate posting, balancing, and reconciliation of the general ledger for each entity
- Overall Balance Sheet ownership and overall compliance for entity, account reconciliations & analysis
- Support monthly closing under US GAAP, including various monthly/quarterly reporting, prepare annual statutory accounts local GAAP
- Reviews the work completed by the bookkeepers, bank reconcilers, and accounts payable clerks to ensure accurate financial transactions
- Ascertains compliance with Internal Accounting Policies & Procedures and SOX, Assists business partners with budget activity, proper expenditure coding, document preparation, and other accounting-related activities
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8cDo you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.