Desired candidate will provide Environmental Health & Safety (HSE) advice and mentorship to sites in Poland ensuring compliance with all local HSE laws and regulations to maintain the safety of employees and others and ensure compliance. They will represent HSE at all site meetings and focus on continuous improvement.
- Maintain and support Environmental Health & Safety (HSE) policies and procedural changes to ensure compliance and to ensure a safe workplace is being provided by the Company.
- Plans/conduct facility audits to assure regulatory compliance and to proactively identify and prevent hazardous situations and safety violations,
- Conduct required training for employees
- Provide oversight and ownership of First Aiders team, support Fire Marshal team, support global EHS team when needed
- Drive employee engagement and participation in safety programs, initiatives, and projects.
- Participates and provides Safety representation in department
- Prepares/maintain HSE related communications across Poland
- Identifies and solves complex issues using existing policies and procedures
- Subject area specific degree and at least 1 years work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts
- General HSE professional and conceptual knowledge of theories and principles within this field
- Basic understanding of the roles of relevant functional groups within own area
- Applies general knowledge of business, developed through education, to make informed judgements
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan,
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs and ping-pong table.
- Activities: sport teams and social events to join
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
Refinitiv is now part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). London Stock Exchange Group and Refinitiv have combined to become a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider.
LSEG is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business.
We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs.
It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
Refinitiv is now part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). London Stock Exchange Group and Refinitiv have combined to become a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. You will find more information on: https://www.lseg.com/refinitiv-acquisition