At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
About Chief People Office
The Chief People Office (CPO) is a newly formed corporate function responsible for steering and servicing all Nokia wide People and workplace related topics.
The Europe HR Regional Consulting Center (RCC) is looking for a HR Consultant to join our team.
The key responsibilities for the RCC Europe HR Consultant position include:
- Coaching and Consulting line managers as part of a HR Shared Services model, in line with HR strategy and according to established HR policies and procedures
- Providing advice and support to line managers in the application of policies and programs in the areas of employment, labor relations, compensation, training, performance management and other areas of HR
- Successfully deliver commercially focused, client-responsive solutions
- Coaching line managers (country / region level) to lead people management activities and engage with HR practices
- Facilitating Nokia People Focus with Line Managers
- Managing employment relations, labor law issues, and any collective agreements
- Supporting managers in maintaining and improving team well-being
- Driving and promoting internal company culture and values
- To be a member on short term projects to support the HR initiative that adds value to the business and embed changes into the RCC, working with internal stakeholders to ensure high quality HR delivery of service and projects
- Contributing to the wider HR Community through implementing and sharing best practice and through proactive continuous learning and development
- Ensuring appropriate process, policy and tool training (when implementing new practices)
- Coaching line managers on sensitive and difficult work-related problems
- Ensuring program equity and compliance to Company policy and regional/country specific requirements through regular contact with CoE, HR Operations, Recruitment
- May develop region and/or country-specific programs and policies
- Consulting on high-level (for region, country, and/or business group) action planning and implementation in response to employee engagement process
- Providing/facilitating talent management review, succession planning and team & leadership development
- Participating in special projects on a region/country basis to support change management and strategic initiatives
- Providing country / regional support to Mergers & Acquisition, Insourcing and Outsourcing and divestiture activities on a project basis
- Supporting restructuring and outplacement activities in country
- Providing support to expat management, assignments and relocation cases
- At least 5 years HR Consultant/HRBP experience, preferably in Telecommunications industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Consulting and coaching experience
- Open minded, communicative, flexible, stress resistant, customer focused, team player
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test dla programistów
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Telekonferencja
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”