Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
- The HR Associate acts as point of contact (m/f/d) for employees, managers, HR Business Partners and local HR departments of Bayer subgroups, legal entities and service companies in Germany for queries regarding transactional tasks related to HR processes such as Compensation and Benefits, Time Management and Reference Letters;
- Ensure efficient transactional HR service delivery according to and in line with company policies (incl. MARGOs) and standards as well as HR process guidelines, considering German specifics;
- HR Services Associate also serves as the contact point for individual queries related to the status of administrative tasks, as part of defined HR process administration. The position owner takes ownership of the resolution of those queries (verbal and written) ensuring timely, accurate and value add responses;
- Identify (potential) service delivery issues by proposing appropriate actions to resolve and improve quality standards and (HR process) metrics;
- Ensure appropriate documentation (incl. current status) of customer queries in relevant HR systems to secure customer service at any point in time (e.g. holiday or unplanned absence);
- Support the development, maintenance and improvement of a detailed knowledge management of designated processes and interfaces;
- Ensure ongoing collaboration with all in- and external interfaces;
- Support preparation of reports for quality management purposes, as well as more complex HR process-specific reporting on demand;
- Be responsible for the execution of ICS controls in the respective processes.
- High service delivery attitude and ability to persuade with good communication skills;
- Completed secondary school or similar, higher education is a plus;
- Basic understanding of Human Resources and HR process administration;
- 1-2 years of professional experience in HR administration or in a Shared Services Environment;
- A structured approach, ability to set priorities and to professionally handle customer inquiries;
- Team player (m/f/d) with strong social skills;
- Basic knowledge of MS office package (incl. MS Excel);
- Knowledge of SAP/HR is a plus;
- (Basic) knowledge of German labor law, German social security and relevant laws is a plus;
- Fluency in German written and spoken (minimum B2) and very good English language skills.
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center ;
- Complex medical care (including DENTAL care) and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer Service Center Gdańsk
If you associate us with Aspirin…that is correct! Bayer is a global producer of medicines, crop protection and animal care products. However, at our Shared Service Center (SCG) in Gdańsk Oliwa we deal with business services providing solutions to other Bayer sites.
At SCG we proudly follow Bayer’s LIFE values:
- Leadership (Leading! Engagement! Inspiration! Success!)
- Integrity (Honesty! Trust! Communication! Reliability!)
- Flexibility (Flow! Action! Creativity! Openness!)
- Efficiency (Adaptability! Capability! Productivity! Perfection!)