Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
197 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
- Supporting the infrastructure, application systems, batch schedules; ensuring that processing deadlines and on-line service windows, as detailed in the SLA, are delivered and supported to the highest quality.
- Raising and referring service incidents, managing calls through to resolution according to established procedures. Ensuring all work is completed in accordance with Client and procedures.
- Carry out tasks by strictly following the documents containing the procedures and operations.
- Contacting with technical teams, 3rd parties.
- Produce daily reports which are distributed internally and to clients.
- First step escalation.
Working Pattern: Shift worker covering 24*7*365
- General IT knowledge
- Solid knowledge of operation systems (Windows, Unix/Linux, Network, Virtulization)
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, IT principles
- Capacity to adapt & learnÂ
- Good team player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage and collaborate with other teams
- Very good English communication skills
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000 online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programs and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini to przede wszystkim różnorodność. Z nami, możesz tworzyć najnowocześniejsze rozwiązania dla wielu branż i korzystać ze wsparcia zespołów ekspertów o niezwykle szerokim zakresie kompetencji – od międzynarodowej księgowości, aż do zaawansowanych systemów IT.
- EtapRozmowa telefoniczna
- EtapZnajomość języków
- EtapRozmowa z Manageram