In Core Technology Application Maintenance, we are part of the “run the bank” organization. We make sure that the applications and IT services work today and continue to work in the future.
We are looking for Senior IT Operation Specialist (DevOps) to join the Application Maintenance Group Function team in Gdańsk. The team’s mission is to secure the daily operations for several of Nordea’s microservices.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
You will play a valuable role in Group Credit Management Process delivery factory, supporting the development teams (in the Nordics, Poland and India) in their sprints, doing CI/CD for plenty of APIs, cooperate with Platform owner but mainly focusing on day-to-day activities. Moreover you will have significant input on building DevOps way of working in Credit Capability.
What you will be doing:
- Incident and Problem Management/RCA.
- Assist and engage with platform operations teams and the delivery factory in technical matters, to ensure compliance and efficient operations.
- Event Management - taking a proactive approach to services monitoring, evaluating and working with improving service performance and stability.
- Analyzing data flow in production, running scripts etc., perform post-deployment verifications to ensure service availability.
- Maintain Pre-Production and Production environments, build and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Building a run book, i.e. establishing a solid structure / ways of working / knowledge base for our services from an operational standpoint that can be utilized over time
The role is based in Gdańsk.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We expect the ideal candidate to have:
- Experience from working with Incident Management /Problem Management following ITIL framework
- Experience from working within 2nd line technical support or DevOps way of working.
- Good understanding of Agile methods
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and in writing
Your experience and background:
- Understanding of container based architecture and infrastructure solutions (Docker Swarm)
- Experience with development of automated CI/CD deployments (Jenkins, Maven)
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities, using tools like Splunk, Sysdig, AppDynamics
- Good understanding of relational database (Oracle)
- An asset would be to have knowledge about Kafka and experience in Java
On a personal level, you are an easily approachable person who wants to work efficiently and like to open communications with various stakeholders. You carry a positive attitude!
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/05/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.