Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
We are looking for a new colleague in the IT Service Management Department at our location in Czestochowa, Gliwice or Lodz.
- End-to-end responsibility for production systems in the EMEA region and integration of ZF I4.0 strategies
- Rollout, integration and commissioning of machines, assembly lines and critical production systems and control technology as well as overall connection of plants and machines
- Support for standardization of ZF plant applications (MES, SCADA, connectivity)
- Cooperation with internal and external IT experts on technical issues and developments
- Application of the Incident, Problem and Change Management System
- Successfully completed degree in automation engineering / IT or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in a manufacturing environment with strong IT affinity (SQL, C, .NET, Web Technologies)
- In-depth knowledge of automation technology (e.g.: Siemens Step 7 or similar) and understanding of ITIL V3 principles and processes
- Strong communication skills; confident in communicating with all internal organizational levels and external partners
- Fluent English (German would be an advantage)
- Working for an international field-leader guaranteeing career growth
- Class A facilities in our IT centre in Czestochowa
- Relocation packake to Czestochowa
- Private medical cover & My Benefit
- Flexible working hours and home office
Be part of our ZF team as IT Service Management Support Production and apply now!