Junior Administration Specialist (flexible working hours)
98 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Responsible for daily service delivery in terms of insurance products
- Fill in data in the system
- Delivers day to day service to the client
- Various Back-Office tasks
- Supporting team with reference to additional requests
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
- Excellent organization skills
- Team work approach
- Focus on details
- Readiness to work minimum 20h per week (we are open to students)
- Readiness to start work in mid-March
What we offer
- Employment under the contract of mandate for 3 months
- Work in multinational company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages.
- In addition to the salary you will receiveÂ attractive benefit packageÂ (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends inÂ Referral ProgramÂ and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.