Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Junior Demand Request Analyst
247 dni temu
• Excellent spoken and written skills in English
• Any additional language (even only spoken/basic) – nice to have
• Good understanding of IT skills/general knowledge
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Organisational skills / good task management
• Good excel/reporting skills
• Client oriented
• High degree of attention to detail
• Eager to learn
• Ability to build networks and network effectively
• Team player with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients
• Enthusiastic, confident with a “can do” attitude
• Taking a responsibility for logging resources demands (as per agreed process and procedures)
• SPOC for international resources requests
• Actively communicate with Requestors to collect useful for finding the right resource information
• Close cooperation with Resource Managers (all regions/countries)
• Looking after data quality in Resources Demand tool
You will be responsible for administrative tasks for resources demand entry (assignments entry) for projects.
The role is focused on collecting valuable information from Project Managers and Accounts that need resources to deliver projects to our Clients.
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.