Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Junior IT Service Desk Engineer
GlobalLogic Poland sp. z o.o.
221 dni temu
Have you always wanted to know why things works? Are you used to getting calls from family members looking for help with hardware and software? Do you want to become an IT infrastructure expert but you are just at the beginning of your journey? If your answer is “yes” – you are the one we are looking for – send your CV! If you are afraid you don’t have enough experience – it is not the most important for us. What we care about are your knowledge, skills, and attitude!
You will join a team of good IT engineers and what most important a team of open, humorous and supporting people! The team, where you can always ask for help and say your opinion. You will have an opportunity to work with newest technologies, learn and develop your skills.
- Install working places for newcomers. Prepare and install standard IT environment (desktops, laptops, peripheral equipment)
- Configure and commutate network and telecommunication links
- Install, assemble and configure peripherals, network switches/routers, hardware servers
- Pull cables and rewires or direct the rewiring of cables as required for new installations and office reconfiguration
- Respond to support requests, diagnosing equipment and configuration issues with a variety of applications on desktops and laptops
- Troubleshoot problems with computer systems, including troubleshooting hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment problems
- Ownership, monitor, and track assigned requests in ticket- tracking system
- Technical education (secondary or higher)
- Experience in IT administration and support
- Good knowledge of Windows, Linux, MacOS systems
- Basic knowledge in administration and configuration of AD, DNS, DHCP
- Basic knowledge in administration and configuration of network workstations, servers, and other networking equipment
- Willingness to learn new systems and technologies
- Analytical skills and eagerness to solve IT problems!
- Good communication skills, openness and teamwork attitude
- At least intermediate level English
- Great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists
- The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, access to the latest technology and our know-how
- Participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign travel
- Development paths suited to individual talents: international exchange of knowledge, professional certifications
- Working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true
- Flexible working time
- A rich benefits package: private medical care, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies, participation in sports classes, cultural activities
- Delicious coffee and 20 different tea flavors
Send you application by clicking "Aplikuj Teraz" button.
Your message subject shall include job position.