Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- basic understanding of DBA (Oracle/SQL) area
- IT support working experience
- analytical skills and thinking
- problem solving skills and attention to detail
- willing to take an initiative an learn the new
- good English language skills
What duties will help you grow?
- monitoring and supervision of IT infrastructure
- handling incidents and alerts
- carrying out tasks by strictly following the documents containing the procedures and operations
- performing and analyzing results for health checks executed on customer’s infrastructure
- reporting related to the concerned area of the supported infrastructure
Working hours: Shift worker covering 24/7 in two shifts
What your development path can look like?
Discover IT! You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain some experience remember that there’s a variety of roles that you can choose. Become: Infrastructure Analyst who will be responsible for taking care of client’s infrastructure. If you are willing broaden horizons in not just one but more technologies this is perfect occasion. Oracle, MS SQL or maybe cloud solutions, this offer opens door to IT world. By the time you can become Infrastructure Engineer or Consultant who will be responsible for deep investigation and provide solutions to optimization infrastructure.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.