- Basic knowledge of Linux like operating systems
- Communicative English (both verbal & written)
Nice to have:
- Experience in administration of Solaris and/or Linux RedHat OS
- Knowledge of ITIL
As Infrastructure Analyst you will follow standardized processes, you will carry out tasks according to the documentation and work instructions, you will ensure that any occurring incident is driven smoothly to the resolution.
You will be also responsible for contacting technical teams (L3) and vendors (3rd parties) to ensure all work is completed in accordance with agreed SLAs.
- Server administration and support
- Performing changes and tasks according to standardized operating procedures
- Handling Incidents & Requests for Change according to agreed SLAs
- Contacting contractual partners (vendors) in terms of hardware support and problem / incident analysis
- Handling tasks in terms of maintenance windows
- Planning & applying patches and system upgrades
- Administering local and SAN storage, performing storage migrations
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation & procedures up-to-date
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
UNIX-LINUX Tower is a team of around 15 OS administrators located in Katowice and Opole with focus on Server solutions running with Unix and Linux like operating systems on virtual as well as physical servers.
We deliver support for several customers mainly from German provenience, which is why a part of our service is provided in German language.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.