Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Linux/Hadoop Engineer (night shift)
163 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
We are looking for an enthusiast technology professional willing to develop his skills in Linux & Big Data applications support.
You will work with technologies such as Hadoop, Talend, VMWare. You will collaborate with Data Science teams, perform root cause analysis, performance analysis, troubleshooting and issue resolution. You should be well motivated, should be able to work effectively and flexibly in a small team. You should be open-minded and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
Business Data Lake as a Service team (BDLaaS) is focused on deploying and administering Big Data clusters. We work in a very dynamic environment providing delivery and project services to maintain the infrastructure, improve current standards and implement new solutions.
- Perform day-to-day activities related to Linux, Windows and applications administration
- Provide Hadoop cluster performance analysis, develop new best practices, provide troubleshooting support and plan capacity
- Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
- Build and maintain Hadoop Platform & Infrastructure
- Interact with all sort of engineers and project managers to gather details and requirements for incidents and requests
- Develop and maintain existing documentation
- Actively improve the way you work and how you do things
- Must have a good UNIX or Linux experience (preferably Red Hat)
- General operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of system’s capacity, memory, CPU, OS, storage
- Network Know-how (DNS/TCP/IP)
- Readiness to take the night shift
- Good interpersonal skillsÂ
Nice to have:
- Experience with Hadoop platform
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of Git tools
- Experience with scripting would be much appreciated
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000 online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programs and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini to przede wszystkim różnorodność. Z nami, możesz tworzyć najnowocześniejsze rozwiązania dla wielu branż i korzystać ze wsparcia zespołów ekspertów o niezwykle szerokim zakresie kompetencji – od międzynarodowej księgowości, aż do zaawansowanych systemów IT.
- EtapRozmowa telefoniczna
- EtapZnajomość języków
- EtapRozmowa z Manageram