Type employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Fluent German & English (at least C1).
- Willing to work in a shift based work schedule (24/7).
- Work experience of 0-2 years.
- Perform validation by calling if required.
- Ability to run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies and workflows.
- GIS tools working knowledge, MAPs POI editing/customer service/MAC OS X experience will a plus.
- Willingness to work on POI projects, web research and data validation.
- good understanding of all forms of public transport.
- Incident management experience will be a great asset.
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- 1 year technical support or other problem solving experience preferred.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
Interested? Then please apply online. Please visit our career site for more information on our company: https://www.cognizant.com
In case our offer does not suit your needs, fell free to send it to interested acquaintances or friends.
For more information please visit www.cognizant.com
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O