Type employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift
As a Reporting Specialist, you will be part of the project operating within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on:
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Fluent German & English (at least C1).
- Willing to work in a shift based work schedule (24/7).
- Work experience of 0-2 years.
- Perform validation by calling if required.
- Ability to run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies and workflows.
- GIS tools working knowledge, MAPs POI editing/customer service/MAC OS X experience will a plus.
- Willingness to work on POI projects, web research and data validation.
- good understanding of all forms of public transport.
- Incident management experience will be a great asset.
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- 1 year technical support or other problem solving experience preferred.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O