Type employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift
As a Reporting Specialist, you will be part of the project operating within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on:
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Fluent Italian&English (at least B2),
- Willing to work in a shift-based work schedule (24/7),
- Work experience of 0-2 years,
- Perform validation by calling if required,
- Ability to run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies, and workflows,
- Good understanding of all forms of public transport,
- Incident management experience will be a great asset,
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages,
- Good communication skills and attention to detail,
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Cognizant is a leading IT Services provider globally, transforming Clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
At Cognizant, we celebrate diversity and inclusion across our workforce and with our partners, communities and fellow racing fans. That’s why, alongside the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One team, we work in unison for a more inclusive future. All in, all welcome.