- Basic level of understanding of social media and marketing data,
- Ability to use MS Office tools,
- Minimum 1 year of experience year in analytical role,
- Analytical mindset & ability to interpret data and draw meaningful insights,
- Attention to details and good presentation skills,
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks,
- Passion for the digital world and its implications for business,
- Excellent Portuguese (min. C1 level required)
- Fluent English (B2 level required)
As a Trend Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing a wide range of data to help create marketing, branding and business strategies. As the analysis owner you will present your findings on meetings and discuss its impacts on business.
- Conducting analysis on range of social media and business data related to requested market and category
- Providing a summary of trend`s changes to guide the Quarterly Summary Meeting
- Producing detailed reports on specific areas (using such tool like Brandwatch, Keyword Planner, Mintel, Nielsen and Desktop Research) and presenting conclusions to the business partners
- Identifying new trends for the Trends Bank, making marketing research on given product/topic
- Administering and updating data base on daily basic, respond to queries and ad hoc requests
You will be part of multinational team of analysts working on different geographical markets, servicing in local specific languages. As Marketing Trends Analyst, you are going to be in direct contact with Client and play active role on meetings and conferences. Also, you will work with other team members to share knowledge and provide the best quality of service.
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.