Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
MOBILE APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER
64 dni temu
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages. Meet our team!
You will be involved in all aspects of Mobile Application development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support, deployment automation and will be working closely with the customers. You will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Cloud, Infrastructure as Code, Containers and Intelligent Chatbots and Mobile Applications.
You will be working in the Tools Development team based in Kraków or Katowice. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various technologies. We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
What will make You special:
- You should present at least 2 years of professional experience in Mobile Application development field.
Main technical requirements:
- Very good knowledge of mobile development experience
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework
- Experienced in mobile applications development with Xamarin Forms or Xamarin Native (iOS, Android, WP)
- Familiarity with MVVM concepts and how it applies to mobile applications
- Familiarity with mobile threading and memory management
- Familiarity with Swift, Java, XCode, UIKit or Interface Builder
- Basic knowledge of cloud concepts (based on either Azure or AWS)
- Fluent in design patterns and Object-oriented design
- Good knowledge of source control systems (Git or TFS)
- Experienced in Agile practices (TDD, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Pair Programming)
- You have mastered several Mobile Application development areas or environments
- You are able to act as Mobile Application development lead and guide individuals and groups towards delivering projects on time with good quality
- You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise
- You are able to effectively work as a member of a team as well as undertake challenges on your own
- You participate in technical communities and share your knowledge with less experienced developers
What we offer:
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini to przede wszystkim różnorodność. Z nami, możesz tworzyć najnowocześniejsze rozwiązania dla wielu branż i korzystać ze wsparcia zespołów ekspertów o niezwykle szerokim zakresie kompetencji – od międzynarodowej księgowości, aż do zaawansowanych systemów IT.
- EtapRozmowa telefoniczna
- EtapZnajomość języków
- EtapRozmowa z Manageram